Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:42:50 EST

Just in time for your holiday vacations and celebrations!
We are excited to announce the participation of the first
GFRAP sponsored restaurants in Massachusetts!

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and
the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program(TM)
are very pleased to welcome Boston's Healthy Villi Celiac
Support Group to our growing GFRAP network!

Please welcome the these two 'sister' restaurants -

The Elephant Walk (Boston)
900 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02215

The Elephant Walk (Cambridge)
2067 Massachusetts Ave.
Cambridge, MA 02140

They are reportedly the Boston area's finest Cambodian restaurants,
serving a delicious Cambodian-French menu.

Sponsoring support group: Greater Boston Healthy Villi

Have a look at our web site:www.glutenfreerestaurants.org for
information and a list of other participating restaurants nationwide.

Through this unique grass roots all volunteer program we
are joining together to make living with celiac disease easier.

We wish you all a very happy and safe holiday season!

Pat MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group,
Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Programâ„¢, chairperson