Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 19:29:44 -0800

Dear Friend,

The holidays are again returning and I find myself to busy to bake from
scratch.  So, I turned to Authentic Foods for help.  As in the past,
everything I have made from them, my friends cannot tell they are eating
gluten-free.  The best thing of all is there brand new Pie Crust Mix.    It
is fast and easy to make, no more than 20 minutes from start to a finish
bake crust.  I can use it for cookies, mousse pies, custard pies,
cheesecakes, apple pies, etc.  Another great mix is there award winning
Blueberry Muffin Mix.  It recently received the gold award from the Culinary
Institute International, the parent company of American Tasting Institute.

For those who are looking to make stuffing for Thanksgiving, I recommend
their Home Style Bread Mix.  This is a quick and easy way to make bread and
turn it into crumbs.

Another great desert idea is their lemon cake.  When I bake this cake, I
also will make lemon custard and spread it between two layers and top it off
with powder sugar.  I just get hungry thinking about it.

So listen, go to their web site and check out their recipes.  Then
afterwards, click on shop on line to see their wonderful product line.

Oh yes, before I forget, have a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving Gobble.

Sincerely,

Steve

Authentic Foods Web site:         <http://www.authenticfoods.com/>
http://www.authenticfoods.com or