From:
Brita Brownstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brita Brownstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 12:35:46 -0500

Spring is at our doorstep and we’re celebrating by baking.

Try our tasty Cranberry Granola Cookie recipe. We’re sure you’ll enjoy!

Need a quick cookie fix and don't have the time to bake? Try our delicious
gluten-free and allergy-friendly cookies. (Snickerdoodle are my favorite!).
Learn more about our products at  <http://www.enjoylifefoods.com/>
www.enjoylifefoods.com. We also have valuable coupons and more recipes
online, so stop by!

Cranberry Granola Cookies

(NO: wheat, gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg or soy!)

Ingredients:

1 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce

3/4 cup sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla, gluten free

3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed

1/4 cup vegetable oil

1 bag (12 oz) Enjoy Life® Cranapple Crunch granola

1 1/2 cups white rice flour

1/2 cup tapioca flour/starch

1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum

Dash salt

1 cup dried cranberries

Directions:

1. Combine the first 5 ingredients (unsweetened applesauce thru vegetable
oil) and set aside.

2. In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except the
cranberries.

3. Add the applesauce mixture to the granola mixture until combined. Then
stir in the cranberries.

4. Drop cookies onto a baking sheet with a tablespoon.

5. Bake at 375° F for 6-8 minutes or slightly firm and lightly browned
around the edges. Let cookies cool

on the baking sheet for a couple minutes for easier removal. Remove and cool
completely. Then enjoy!

(Store cooled cookies in a sealed container in the refrigerator.)

Yield: Approx 2 dozen cookies.

Looking forward to baking mine tonight!

Brita Brownstein

Marketing/PR Associate at Enjoy Life