From:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:08:16 -0500

Hi Everone.
First of all they just opened this pizza restaurant just in the South I think.
 Your Pie ยป Menu
Look at the dough (gluten free)
http://yourpie.com/?page_id=6   29405 area

I have seen questions here before about places to live or retire.  The new
Boeing 's 787 Jetliner which has just decided to build their new plant
here in North Charleston about 5 miles from me.  postandcourier.com/boeing.
All of the job links in construction and , plant operators will total 38,000
eventually, and all the links are listed in this article.

Houses in my area area for as low as 135,000 are not selling......yet.

It's not offical yet but General Electric the worlds largest wind-turbine
manufacturer is interested in Clemson University's future offshore
wind-turbine lab in North Charleston at the old closed Naval shipyard
where I am retired from.

We cruise a lot and now Charleston is expanding their port and Celebrity's
cruise ship the Mercury will start cruising from here on a regular basis
starting February 15th with a 11 day cruise.  We booked that a long time
ago. They accommodate us diabetics and CD people very well.

Starting in May the Carnival (party ships) will also be stationed here.

Don't forget  the Doctor Oz's show on celiac disease at 5 pm Dec 10th on CBS
locally.

Charles in Hanahan, SC 29410

*******
*******