From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2018 19:46:19 -0400

Hello List Mates,
Happy Celiac Awareness Month.
Recently my daughter and I were reminiscing about the years before our diagnosis in 2005. At that time all we wanted to be well and find some food that didn't make us sick. In the years that followed we wanted more GF options that tasted like real food (like we used to eat). When we realized that much of the mainstream GF mass produced items were full of fat, sugar and preservatives - we started looking for truly healthy, tasty GF options. That was the hardest to find. So in 2012 our family started Gluten-Free Prairie (www.glutenfreeprairie.com)
Now we have an entire line of truly naturally gluten-free flours and mixes. Please check out our website. And I hope you will subscribe to my FREE online monthly newsletter too. All of our products are available on Amazon and this month I'll be offering 20% off on our mixes. Link will be in the newsletter.
Sincerely,
Deb Wheaton
Founder, Gluten-Free Prairie
www.glutenfreeprairie.com