From:
The Raleigh's <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 22:48:15 -0500

For anyone who may want to catch the video replay of the report shown on
the Today Show this morning, it can be viewed on line at:
http://www.msnbc.com/m/v/video_news.asp

You will need Microsoft Windows Media Player to access the video.  If
you don't have it, it can be downloaded free right from this website.
(It took me about 1/2 hour to download the player w/a 56K modem.)

It was great to see such an extensive report.  However, I did notice
that Kellogg's Corn Flakes were erroneously shown in the background as
gluten-free cereal! Otherwise the report sounded pretty accurate.

As Juda stated, it would have been good to have referenced specific
celiac resources other than the the Food Allergy Network and the
American Dietetic Association.

Paula in Maine