From:
Amy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 20:38:10 +0000

I'd like to hear from anyone on the list who would like to tell me what
to watch for travelling to and within Australia, especially Perth. We
are considering a six-month stay, and don't know what to expect about
food availability, airline accommodations, etc. that are so vital to
staying GF. (And if you want to tell me anything else about life there,
I'd love to hear it, but privately, since tourism is off-topic!)

TIA, Amy A.
mailto:[log in to unmask]