From:
Peggy McLahlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 10:19:01 EDT

Thanks to everyone who wrote requesting recipe.  There were so many I decided
to put it on the list.  Hope you all enjoy this as much as we do.  I also
heard of a Aloha Dump Cake.  Have not tried it yet but will let you know
whether it is also "fool proof and ultra easy and good."  Could you all
please let me know how you like it?  I would appreciate hearing from you.
Peggy.

                                              Cherry Dump Cake

   Prep: 5 min.  Cook: 1:00

nonstick cooking spray
2 lbs. canned cherry pie filling
1/2 lb. crushed canned pineapple
1 package GF Pantry Muffin and Scone Mix
3/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1/2 lb. frozen dessert topping.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray a 9x13 inch cake pan with cooking spray.
Combine cherries and pineapple in the bottom of the pan.  Mix thoroughly.
Pour dry cake mix evenly over fruit.  Sprinkle with nuts, if desired.
Drizzle butter over top.  Bake about 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out
clean when inserted in center.  Serve with a dollop of dessert topping.

This recipe serves 8 people.  Because this recipe is for a particular size
pan, it adjusts the number of servings only in multiples of 8.