From:
Diane Caleca <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Caleca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:42:00 -0500

I didn't get many replies, but thanks to all who did reply to me!

Cheeseburger in Paradise

Dennys

PF Changs

Carrabbas

Outback

Fast food - Chick-fil-a has gluten free options - print menu online

Chains with GF menus - Cheeseburger in Paradise (fun!), Carrabba's, Outback,
PF Changs

Local restaurants - No GF menus, but - Rossi's Italian - I usually get a
steak with a side of GF pasta; I've also had luck at Carolina Roadhouse and
Cagney's (which is a bit upscale).  If you head to Murrell's Inlet, Dead Dog
Saloon is fun (not a bar, really a family restaurant) and has items that
work.  Another upscale choice is Travinia Italian Restaurant in the Market
Commons.  They have a full GF menu - wonderful. Oh, and if you are into it,
Dick's Last Resort can work - look them up online - they are an experience -
not their style to be helpful, but you can figure something out.

Margaritiville........one of our best experiences.  But, the line was long.
We were told to go at lunch time and I am glad we did.......it was still a
long wait, but worth it!  The chef came to our table to speak to us himself.

Diane in NJ