From:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aggi-Rose Reddin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:38:29 -0500

Hi all!
A while ago I asked some follow up ?s based on what I'd read in Dr Green's
new book. Unfortunately it seems my questions were premature based on
current state of research. One lister suggested I ask Dr Fasano directly but
I've not heard back from him, which is understandable.

Our GP also checked whether there is any lab in Canada currently testing for
zonulin levels & she was told there is not.

Guess we need to wait for the next breakthrough! Cheers. Aggi-Rose