From:
Julie McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 13:58:33 EDT

I need your help convincing my best friend that she needs to get tested for
Celiac.  Actually, she has DH on her lower back (once and a while) and does
not believe it is related.  I thought I had her convinced but her doctor told
her it was so rare so she believes her doctor over me.  So if she will not
listen to me maybe if strangers tell her she will listen.

Looking at her symptoms and what she eats and her family history of
depression (sister, mother and grandmother), nephew with full blown ADHD and
her symptoms.

She has had panic attacks off and on, Acid reflux, bloating stomach when she
eats certain things and her doctor just said she has endometriosos.  As of
late her period are very painful and very heavy for a day.  She also has pain
during ovulation.

Her doctor told her today that she wants her to get shots of Lupron.  It
makes you stop your periods - thus your pain is better.  I just checked it
out and people have died from it and many other complications.  There is a
petition to ban it they are sending it to the Senate.  The FDA has
investigated it too.

I am afraid that she will go straight to a hysterectomy and GF diet may help.
It is worth a try.

Please send me emails so I can forward them on to her.  I hope the emails
will persuade her to get tested.

Thank you!