From:
Chris Silker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 07:25:34 -0500

Hi all.

Does anyone have an article or link about baking chemistry? What I'm
looking for is something that will help me figure out how to get from the
current texture of some muffins and some cookies to a different texture.
All the baking chemistry-type stuff I have relates to making successful gf
bread, which isn't quite what I need.

Thanks!

Chris Silker
Plymouth MN USA