Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 23:20:02 -0700

Hello all,
    I just attended the LA Celiac Conference on May 3,
2008. There I bought a book called Gluten-Free Grocery
Shopping Guide. In it it has names of products and
many common supermarkets which carry Gluten-Free
products. It has 25, 00 Gluten-Free Products and
includes 1,500 over the counter pharmacy products too.
   I spoke to the author himself. He wrote this guide
for his celiac wife because he and she spent much time
on the phone trying to figure out what she could eat.
   While this was written for the Celiac, it will help
me a great deal in trying to figure out what to eat;
although I can't eat corn or beans. When I go to the
grocery market, I can slowly code my own book with
things I can't eat.
   I do not have any financial interest in this book
or company. I wanted to share with all of you because
maybe like me, you can't afford a dietician to help
you figure it all out.
   http://www.ceceliasmarketplace.com/

Hope this helps
Sincerely,