From:
Linda J Gill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 18:49:34 EST

My 5 year old son will undergo the endoscopy with biopsy this Thursday
under general anesthesia.  Any input on what to expect and what to tell
him would be appreciated.  I have told him that he will have pictures
taken of his belly and he needs to be asleep for this.  I have told him
that nothing will hurt.  Please tell me I am right.  Also, will he be
sick from the anesthesia?  Thank you.