From:
onn karny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 02:15:57 -0400

Hello everybody!!!

Thank you so much for all the help and support that you have given me and my
family. I have learned so much these past few weeks, I can't even begin to
express how we feel.

My next post will summarize all the responses regarding menopause and
weather relating to CD. Thank you for your patient.

My question is following: I live in Toronto Canada and was wondering if ant
body knows of any GF dressings (I'm also allergic to eggs, garlic, and I am
lactose intolerant). As you can see I'm having a hard time finding products
that don't contain these ingredients.

If any body has any kind of useful information that will help me find any
kind of GF dressings, please let me know.
It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank to all in advance to all who reply.

Warmly
              Estede :)