Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:11:11 EST

I will be travelling to the Atlanta area (downtown, Smyrna, Dunwoody, etc.) in
the next few weeks.  Can anyone sugggest some restaurants which will modify
their menu selections to accomodate GF?  Also, if there are any stores in the
area which sell GF products it would make it easier than packing all my
things.

Thanks for your help.
Debbie in Cleveland