From:
Eleis Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2006 12:41:28 -0400

Several people mentioned that there is a legal seafoods at the airport.  There are 2- one past security in Terminal B and one before security in Terminal C.  I have eaten a Legal Seafoods many times and they have a great gf menu- this will be perfect.  I am flying out of Terminal D so we will eat at the Terminal C location.  I have a long international flight and even though I requested a gf meal I want to have a good lunch.  As for Saturday's dinner, we decided to go to Grille 23, a great restaurant in Boston where we've eaten many times.  Someone also recommended Mistral, on Columbus Ave in Boston.

Thanks so much for everyone's help!

~Eleis

*******
*******