From:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathleen Curet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 11:12:32 -0800

Hello All,

I thought I should clarify a couple of things about the bread recipe I posted Saturday morning (BUCKWHEAT BREAD).  Someone wrote asking if I meant Buckwheat flour.  I didn't stop to think that "tapioca" is completely different from "tapioca flour"!!!  So yes, the recipe calls for BUCKWHEAT FLOUR and all the others are flours as well.

A few people also have written to ask for suggestions for substitutes for the soy flour.  I think potatoe starch flour, sweet sorghum or more brown rice flour or another mild flour would work...just something that has about the same texture or bulkiness.  Hope no one tried adding regular Buckwheat and wondered what the heck my idea of good bread is!!!  Happy baking!

Kate