From:
Stephanie Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephanie Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2008 11:05:09 -0700

I am going on a 3 day cruise and I called Carnival and told them I needed a Gluten-Free diet.  The gentleman told me that to tell my head waiter once aboard the ship and that they would be able to accommodate me.  Any experience with this cruise?  Also, what should I bring on hand with regard to snacks, I was thinking crackers and bread.  Any other suggestions.  This is my first cruise and the first time I am going to be away from my 3 year old.
  Thanks for any suggestions,
  Stephanie Hunter
  Clovis, California

*******