Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:57:00 EST

Recent post:

Chili's GF Foods

Thank you very much for your email and for your interest in Chili's. We are
very happy  to provide you with a list of suggested menu items.  Please be
aware that we cannot guarantee that any item is completely wheat-free due to
cross-contamination possibilities in the preparation of our food items.  Therefore,
the list we have compiled is based on the information obtained from our
supplier ingredient statements:
Bacon Burger with no bun, no dill pickles, no mayo
Baked Potato Soup
Chili's Filet Steak - no garlic toast
Chips - No Salsa
Chocolate Shake
Citrus Fire Chicken and Shrimp
Flamed-grilled Ribeye - no garlic toast
Salmon and Rice with Steamed Veggies with no ginger citrus sauce
Kid Burger and Fries - no bun
Margarita-grilled Chicken with no black beans or kettle beans
Mashed Potatoes
Mushroom Swiss Burger with no mayo, no dill pickles, no bun.
Old Timer Burger with or without Cheese with no mustard, no bun, no dill
pickles.
Side of Sautéed mushrooms
Tuna Steak Sandwich with no aioli dressing, no bun
** French Fries are okay however, see note below:
** French Fries are not fried in a dedicated fryer and could pick up wheat
proteins from the oil used to fry other items.
We hope you are able to choose a meal to your liking. Should you have any
further inquiries regarding our menu items please contact Mr. Tom Foegle at
972/980-9917 in our Food & Beverage Quality Assurance Department