From:
Sean McNicholas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean McNicholas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 11:30:08 -0600

Thanks for all the responses (20 in total) regarding Jell-O Brand
Pudding (fat-free / sugar-free) and other Puddings.  In Summary:

The synopsis is YES the "sugar-free" Jell-O Kraft pudding is GF.
Kraft has a strict policy on listing any gluten ingredients.  Other
have been eating them with no problem".

http://www.kraftfoods.com/health/articles/gluten_free_0623031.pdf

The regular Jell-O pudding seems to be OK as well.

Kozy Shack Pudding is the fan favorite from most of the responses and
is GF (as stated on the label).  Check out their website
http://www.kozyshack.com/ for recipe's, store locations, and other
cool stuff.  I am going to try this as well.  One response, "I am
totally hooked on Kozy Shack puddings.  They have a great version with
Splenda".

All you that live near Krogers (unfortunately in Colo, I don't) they
have GF pudding and I quote, "also love their sugar-free pistachio
pudding"

Hains Super Pudding Mix is another option.

--
Regards,

Sean K McNicholas