Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 20:58:54 EDT

Thanks to all of you who wrote. A few parents recommended giving something
other than candy:

Stickers,
Small toy
Gift Certificate to McDonald's
coins

Have a fun Halloween everyone! thanks for all the great suggestions.

Helen

And many many sent candy suggestions:

Any products made by the tootsie roll company, starburst, skittles,  dum
dum lollipops, charms blow pops. Thanks for thinking of the GF  kids!

My son love's Reese's peanut butter cups.
Other gf candy include:  tootsie rolls, Swedish fish, skittles, star
burst, snickers, hershey's w/o  crispies, jaw breakers,

Look at the St. Claire's Organics _www.econatualsolutions.com_
(http://www.econatualsolutions.com)
3  Musketeers, Fun
Dip(yuk), Nerds,

pixie sticks, blow pops, gobstoppers, nerds, and dots. If she takes  lactaid,
she can have tootsie rolls, tootsie pops and junior mints. One of the  pr
evious postings said that Jelly Belly brand candy corn is GF as well as all  their
flavors of jellybeans.

original Sweet Tarts (the hard "old fashioned" version) are a  favorite.

Yahoo group, and they have a GF candy list.
airheads
baby  ruth
charms blowpops
tootsie rolls
york peppermint patty

Mike & Ikes

Chocolate Candy
Hershey¹s Kisses & Hugs
Hershey¹s milk chocolate  bars
(except crispie or cookie)
Hershey¹s Nuggets (except  cookie)
M&M¹s (except crispie)
Nestle Butterfinger BB¹s
Nestle  Chunky
Raisinets
Reese¹s Peanut Butter cups
3 Musketteer¹s
Baby  Ruth
Butterfinger
Snickers
Clark Bars
Dove
York Peppermint  Patties

Chewy CANDY
Flavor Rolls‹all
Jellybelly jellybeans
Tootsie  Rolls‹all
Starburst Fruit Chews
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews
Double Bubble  ‹ all
Wrigley¹s chewing gum ‹ all
Trident gum ‹ all
Skittles
Milk  Duds
Airheads
Big League Chewing Gum
Bubble Yum ‹  all
Chicklets
Dentyne Gum ‹ all
Haribo Gummies
Sharie¹s Candies  Gummies
Trolli Gummies
Gold Medal Cotton Candy

Hard Candy & Suckers
Charms‹all
Farley¹s hard  candies
SweeTarts
Spree
BitOHoney
Spangler DumDum Pops
Tootsie  Pops
Extreme Pops
LifeSaver¹s‹all
Jolly Rancher hard candy &  Lollipops
Topps Ring Pops
Pez
Smarties
Wonka: Bottlecapss,  gobstoppers, mix ups, pixy stix, shocktarts, tart 'N
tiny, fun dip  (lik-M-Aid), Laffy taffy, Nerds, Runts, Tangy Taffy, Nips.
Haviland (Necco)  Candy Stix

Seasonal Candy
Christmas
Spangler candy  canes
Valentine
Spangler DumDum pops
Spangler picture pops
Necco  Conversation Hearts
Elmers Small Talk Conversation Hearts
Luv Pops  (Heart-shaped w/Mickey & Minne on wrapper)
Easter
Spangler picture  pops
JustBorn Marshmellow peeps
JustBorn Jelly  Beans
Halloween
Farley¹s candy corn
Spangler picture pops
Jellybelly  candy corn

Please note all of these were what folks sent to me. I did not call any
companies to verify.