From:
Jutta-Marie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jutta-Marie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 14:03:24 -0800

GOURMET GLUTEN FREE TRUFFLES
Get ready for CHRISTMAS with your favorite truffles from Amante Chocolate.
Order your truffles today. Surprise your family, friends or yourself
with these delectable creations. One bite into the delicate and
velvety filling fill get you hooked for life.
Enjoy worry free holidays with our truffles that are always gluten
free, contain no chemicals, no additives and only use organic
ingredients.

Yutta's truffles will be your delight.

AMANTE CHOCOLATES
P.O. BOX 1666
PORT ORCHARD, WA 98366
360-990-8250 PHONE
www.amantetruffles.net

--
I will never give up my dreams, I will just chose a different path.

*******