From:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Ireland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:49:25 -0800

Hi, folks - I just got a Google alert on this, and I thought I'd send it
along, in case it's of interest to someone.  I don't know anything about
it, but Google sends me alerts on gluten and celiac-related topics.
Since I live in Seattle, I'm not even sure where Milford is, evidently
someplace in Massachusetts, though.

Note that the article says the date is for Wednesday, March 31, and it
IS for 2005 (if you follow the URL, you can confirm this).  Out here on
the Left Coast, we're celebrating March 31st on Thursday, so I'd suggest
if you're interested in this, you call the phone number to find out
which day it really is.

Or maybe you're 27 hours ahead of us now, instead of 3?  I know - the
MIT folks have put another warp into the space-time continuum?

Maybe it's just an early April Fool's joke?

Linda Ireland, Seattle

Area notes: Chess Club in Northborough
<http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=94311

MetroWest Daily News - Framingham, MA, USA
... 8 pm in Milford Regional Hospital's Physician's Conference Center C.
Celiac disease (gluten intolerance) is a genetic disorder affecting more
than two million. ...

MILFORD -- MAKE GLUTEN-FREE BREAD: A free program, "Gluten-free Break
Making," will be presented Wednesday, March 31, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in
Milford Regional Hospital's Physician's Conference Center C. Celiac
disease (gluten intolerance) is a genetic disorder affecting more than
two million. To register call 508-422-2206.