From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 18:31:00 -0700

Thank you for all of your responses. There were too many for me to include
each one, however, I'll do my best to summarize.

Many people suggested not staying with traditional breakfast food for that
meal, but to use foods such as potatoes cooked in a variety of ways with a
variety of toppings, nuts, vegetables, trail mix, and additive-free meats.
Also suggested were teff, amaranth, buckwheat, and potato flours or cereal
products. Somebody recommended Chebe bread made from tapioca flour. Other
suggestions included fruit salad, smoothies, pumpkin pie filling, homemade
jerkey, hummus, and Vance's DariFree milk replacer.

Several people suggested Carol Fenster's books and website, and a couple of
people recommended the following diets:

Paleo Diet
Specific Carbo Diet

Lastly, the suggestion was made by a couple of people to rotate foods.

Sue