From:
"M. Weirich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 06:12:44 -0700

Hi, I'm a newbie, only 2 months since I was diagnosed with CD thru a
biopsy.  I am one of the lucky ones that don't get any symptoms if I eat
gluten but therein lies the problem.  I immediately cut out all obvious
gluten but it's the hidden stuff that I am having such a problem with.  I
was wondering if anyone knows the GF status of the following products:
Taster's Choice Instant coffee (regular), Breakstone's Fat Free Sour
Cream, Corn Pops cereal, and TGI Fridays Daiquari mix.

People who have been on this diet for years make it seem so easy.  Don't
you ever want to cheat?  I feel like this whole diet thing is running my
life.  It's so depressing.

Thanks for any help you can give me.   Maribeth