From:
Paul Kelty <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:12:10 EDT

We have had reports out there that people think we are closed down.   We are
just in
the process of working kinks out of the Philadelphia and Millville, NJ
locations, with
both locations still open. More information is available by phone or  on the
web.

_http://www.mrritts.com/_ (http://www.mrritts.com/)
Please phone all orders into the Millville location

Mr. Ritt's Philadelphia
709 East Passyunk Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19147
215-627-3034
Hours Saturday & Sunday 9-5 with plans to add Friday & Monday in at  a later
date.

Mr. Ritt's Millville
212 East Vine Street
Entrance on 2nd
MIllville, NJ 08332
phone 856-825-8770
fax     856-825-8776
Thursday        11-6
Friday             9-5
Saturday         9-5
Sunday           11-5
Monday           call ahead,  usually here but no retail person on site
Tuesday          call ahead,  usually here but no retail person on site
Wednesday     call ahead, usually here but no retail  person on site

Thank you very much, Paul, Mr. Ritt's

Home.