From:
Warren Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 1995 09:22:09 EST

My doctor gave me a prescription for Seldane over the summer.  Even though
none of Seldane's ingredients sounded suspicious, I asked the pharmacist
to contact the company to make sure.  Their representative claimed that
Seldane is gluten free.  However, I did not ask about the specific sources
for any of the ingredients if you prefer to check at this level of detail.

Hope this helps.

Warren Anderson
Marlborough, Mass.