From:
- Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:21:33 EDT

I think I forgot to send you the link:
http://www.petergillham.com/wp/2010/01/natural-calm-plus-calcium/
+++++
I use Nature Made, which is calcium +vitamin D.

They also now have calcium plus minerals, which I have not yet tried.
+++++
I buy direct from Freeda. They have a website, www.freedavitamins.com  They
have other supplements that are gluten free, too
++++++
i get mine at walgreeens, it's gluten free 600mg and 400iuds of
vitiams+++++
+++++

My gastro said to use citrate calcium, not carbonate.   Citrate is easier
to digest.  More expensive also..........

+++++
I use Freeda's pure calcium citrate (fine granular) and mix it into my
drink.  All of Freeda's products are gluten free, lactose free, etc.  They
are located in NY and I order from them by phone and they mail it to me.

+++++
I buy a powder on line called Tri-Salts, which is supposed to be alkalizing
(better for bone) and consists of calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate,
and potassium bi-carbonate, I think. I think that's all that's in it.
Ecological Formulas brand, also called Cardiovascular Research brand. Comes in a
200 g bottle. Available from many online stores. Even Vitamin Shoppe online
has it (though I've never seen it in their stores).
+++++

Costco (Kirkland's) has a sugar free calcium chocolate chew that is calcium
plus vitamins D & K.  Delicious!
+++++++
I prefer CalDenx.  I use it along with the Bone Replenishment from this
company..Being 60 I certainly worry about my bones..After 2 nasty falls and
nothing broken or fractured..I am very happy I started these supplements..