From:
Alex Schwedack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 17:53:19 EST

I just bought a package of "Fat Free Gourmet style" jelly beans at Cosco. They
are made by Nash Confections Mississauga Ontario L4A 2S6. I don't know what
these letters and numbers stand for, but it was part of the address on the
package.

the ingredients listed are as follows:

Sugar
Glucose Syrup
Modified Corn Starch
Dextrose
Citric Acid
Artificial Flavours and Colour (containing FD&CRED#40,RED#3,YELLOW#5,YELLOW#6,
   and BLUE#1),
Carnauba Wax, Beeswax, Resinous Glaze.

I read a while ago that Licorice can contain Wheat.  If the Licorice in this
package did contain wheat, or some other non gf ingredient, would it not state
this on the package?

What about the wax and glaze?

I wonder if the address is a mailing address, and is the letters & numbers at
the end their Zip code?

Any ideas

Alex