From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 14:10:48 -0500

I cannot stand the gf breads available.  My father was a bread salesman in NYC and I grew up on the best and will not settle for what I consider to be the worst.

Corn tortillas are readily available and I use them for sandwiches.

Heat a cast iron skillet for about 3 min ....no oil is nec.  Place a corn tortilla in pan and cook on one side.  Turn, place several sheets of cheese on top and remove from pan and repeat with another tortilla.  While the second is heating.place additonal ingredients on first side.  I like to add avocado, or sliced tomatoes or baby spinach leaves, pumpkin butter etc.  Place second tortilla on top of first.  Cut as desired

My dog begs for her grilled cheese tortillas!

*******
*******