From:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janice Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 20:59:32 -0600

I received a response from Betty Crocker:

Thank you for contacting the General Mills Consumer Services Department. At
this time, the product you contacted us about is manufactured and sold only
in the United States.  We appreciate your loyalty to General Mills products
and will share your interest with the appropriate individuals.

It is disappointing to hear that the products are not available in Canada,
especially when the company is promoting that the product is manufactured in
Canada ...

Janice