From:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Elise Gorseth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:23:24 -0400
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

I'm heading to Chicago this weekend and am looking for
restaurant recommendations. In particular, I've been told about
an Italian family owned restaurant that offers a completely GF
menu (pasta and all). Apparently they have five celiac kids.
Also, if anyone knows local sources of the various GF beers, I'd
appreciate hearing about them also.

Thanks,

Elise