From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 19:01:44 -0500

My local Pathmark here in Ozone Park, Queens NY has been going down the tubes in regards to gf items.  Before Wild Oats took over, you could get gf pasta, cookies, pasta, cereal.  Now, they are all gone!  grrrrr

Is this happening across the country?  I have complained to their website, but of course, have been ignored.
Any suggestion besides shoppin elsewhere?

*******
*******