From:
Patrick Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:21:36 -0700

Hi to All

Here's some additional information concerning Dairy Ease and Lactaid. In
my prior summary, I only summarized the responses I received. Because we
decided to try goat's milk (summary to follow) I didn't call the
company. Because of a few questions I received about my summary I called
both Dairy Ease and Lactaid Companies.

Here's what I was told:

Lactaid company:
   Drops and Caplet are GF
   Milk: They do not add gluten, but do not test for it so they can't
      guarantee it's GF.

Dairy Ease company:
   Tablets are NOT GF
   Milk: They do not add Gluten, there is no risk of cross contamination,
      and so it should be GF.

Hope this is helpful. So far the goat's milk is working well for our
son. So we haven't tried out any  of the above products.

Beth
Cincinnati, OH USA