From:
"T.M. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.M. Jones
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 2009 12:42:49 -0400

Sorry - the link for the 5 minute cake broke in my post so it had to be pasted
into a browers to work. Go to www.recipezaar.com and then type 355637 - or
5 minute chocolate cake in a mug - in the search box. The correct recipe
should come up either way. Also, I forgot to mention you can use non dairy
milk and make it dairy free as well.

Someone asked what size mug to use since it only says large mug. The one I
used is an 16 oz. mug.

Someone asked if this recipe called for 2 types of flour and it does not. It calls
for 4 T of sweet rice flour which I subbed out Pamela's Pancake and Baking
mix since I didn't have rice flour. Both types of flours work beautifully -my
friend made it with the sweet rice flour and loved it. Pamela's mix contains salt
so if you use it, you might add more sugar to balance out.

Several people had already made this cake from the previous post and loved
it. I think it tastes best warm and would add a little more liquid if I was going
to eat/serve when it's cooled down.