From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:16:32 -0600

Recently my daughter and her non gf toddlers were here for Christmas,
and she had some snacks for them that they seemed to prefer over those
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish that so many kids like.  There are several
different flavors.  We buy Fruity Booty and Veggie Booty at our local
grocery store.  Although they are pretty healthy, they were not found at
the local Whole Foods.  However, my daughter has bought them at Wild
Oats in the Denver area.

I contacted them and will include the response I got to the GF question.
All their products except Power Puffs and Pretzels with Soy are gf.
Also, you can go to their website where you can order their products and
see other information and listings. It is http://www.robscape.com.  They
are located in Seacrest NY, and the phone number is 800 626-7557.

I hope this helps some of you with kids and are always looking for tasty
snacks.

Anne in  Texas

   From:    "Info Robscape "

Hello, thank you for your interest in our snacks.  All of our products
are gluten free except for Power Puffs and Pretzels w/Soy.

Thanks,
Deirdre