From:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LIZ DECLEENE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Oct 2005 08:37:50 -0600

www.econaturalsolutions.com<http://www.econaturalsolutions.com/>  or call 1 877 684 5195 - find out why this is the healthiest candy made.

Halloween is such a challenge for gluten intolerant children and parents.  Here are a few suggestions:

1.  My daughter has the children put their treats out side the door after trick-or-treating.  The Great Pumpkin picks out a few they can keep and trades the rest for a special toy or game.

2.   Many mothers call us buy lots of  St. Claire's Organic Tarts and trade their children piece for piece.  Some share sleeves so they have a variety of flavors to trade.  Many send the candy to school with their child to replace the Halloween goodies passed out.  One called us to say that the class wanted her son's goodies.  Another mother bought product in bulk and put the Tarts in little pumpkins for the class.  It was a big hit.

3.   When my children were young the neighbors went to a novelty store and bought bags or spider rings, balls, critters, little cars etc.  My girls played with those little items for months - as the matter of  years occasionally I would turn down my bed and find one of those spiders on my pillow.

See web site for other Halloween Hints   www.econaturalsolutions.com

October Halloween Special 25%  all boxed candy, 15% off all bulk bags.

Organic Tarts:

Cherry

Lemon

Lime