From:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Davila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:00:17 -0400

Greetings, fellow Minute Chefs!

The Fall leg of the Minute Chef 2006 tour is fast taking shape, with the following upcoming stops:

9/16 Stanford University Celiac Conference (http://www.celiacsprue.org/conference.htm)
9/16 Nemours Celiac Center at AI duPont Hospital Kickoff Event (http://www.celiaccentral.org/Hidden/47/vobId__857/)
9/23 Iowa (Cedar Rapids) Celiac Conference (http://www.eatrightiowa.org/event/CeliacDiagnosis06rev.pdf)
10/6-7 CSA Conference, Green Bay, WI (http://www.csaceliacs.org/Conferences/200629thAnnualCSAConference.php)
11/4 Columbus (OH) Celiac Conference (http://www.columbuschildrens.com/gd/applications/controller.cfm?page=275&cid=94&type=1&CatID=3)
Please stop by our tables at theses events to ask questions, sample our products, and join the legions of believers!

Thanks to Living Without Magazine (www.livingwithout.com) for including us in their latest issue (page 57!).  The editorial staff "loved the Food-Tek products and can't sing your praises enough".

Going back to school?  Our portable, small portioned, easy-to prepare products provide a great solution for school lunches, dorms, and unexpected classroom parties.

Please check out www.foodtek.com/gf.php, or call us at 800-648-8114, for more information.   Our "Fast & Fresh" and "Quick-Bake" products are available directly from us (free shipping with orders over $24.99), Gluten-Free Mall, Amazon.com's "gourmet foods" section, and a variety of stores around the country.  Our newest stores include Against the Grain in Salt Lake City, Celiac Specialties in Chesterfield MI, and online at www.glutenfreepantry.com

Does your child (or you) have an Easy-Bake Oven at home?   Now you can make Gluten-free (and nut-free) cakes, cookies and brownies with our new Quick-Bake Kids line!  These products have been formulated and packaged just like the original Easy-Bake Oven refill kits you grew up with!  You don't have to go to your local toy store to find these, however.  Call us at 1-800-648-8114 for more information, and check our website (www.foodtek.com) soon for additional information!

We regret to announce that, effective September 15, 2006, our prices are increasing for the first time since our launch in June of 2005.  While the prices on our order form (http://www.foodtek.com/OrderForm.pdf) and website will reflect our new prices today, we will honor our old prices until 9/15, when the new prices will be in effect.

Thank you again for your continued support. We always welcome your thoughts, comments, ideas - even criticisms - please drop us a line at [log in to unmask], or call 800-648-8114.

Finally, if you are part of a local support group, and would like to show our products at an upcoming group meeting, please don't hesitate to contact us. We'll send you a free sample kit (and Minute Chef stickers!); you'll have to supply the microwave and the chef's hat, however.

Enjoy!

Food-Tek, Inc.