From:
Joe Ellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Ellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 18:18:19 -0500

NORTH SHORE CELIAC SUPPORT GROUP

HELLO,

You are invited to the next meeting of the North Shore Celiac Support
Group.  We will meet on Tuesday, September 9, 2003, from 7:00 to 8:30 p.m.
at the Whole Foods Market, 1640 Chicago Avenue, Evanston, IL.  The market
is on the northeast corner of Church Street and Chicago Avenue.  Free
parking is available on the upper level (actually the roof) of the
market--enter the driveway from Chicago Avenue.

In our efforts to accommodate the busy schedules of our members, we have
changed the meeting night to Tuesday. Please let Joe or Joyce know if
Tuesday is generally not a good night for you.

We will meet at the Information Desk just before 7:OO P.M., and then
proceed to the meeting room.  Should you arrive late, ask at the desk for
directions to the second-floor meeting room.

As has become our practice, there is no set agenda. We will have our usual
open discussion of whatever issues people care to raise.

It is always helpful to us to know how many are coming to this meeting.
RSVP by phone to: Joyce Klopp (847)475-6673 or e-mail to:
[log in to unmask] However, please come whether or not you have a
chance to reply.

If you need a ride to get to the meeting, please contact Joyce or Joe for
assistance in arranging one.

Looking forward to meeting each of you.

Joyce Klopp and Joe Ellison
--