From:
Dave Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:38:01 -0700

Hi All,
I recently asked if anyone could give me the name of a gluten free fluoride rinse.

Three people recommended "Act." One member stated that not all flavors are g.f. and although they had used the Bubblegum flavor, the flavors should be checked out before use.

One person recommended "Reach Act" for kids and "Prevident" toothpaste (by prescription).

One person recommended http://delphiforums.com/celiac/messages for product information. "Act" was recommended on this site.

One e-mail stated that fluoride is toxic, was used as rat killer and is used in pharmaceutical drugs to slow people down and that it causes osteoporosis and motled teeth.

Thanks to everyone for your input.  It was very helpful.
Dianne in Vancouver