From:
Lisa McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 08:56:46 -0700

A gal in our support group called me to see if corn and soy protein on
a label are okay.  I said I thought they were, but the product was
Swanson's chicken broth and I thought the only GF broth they have is
their vegetable broth.  She's going to dinner at someone's house.  Can
anyone help me on this or suggest one that is GF?

Thanks, Lisa