From:
Marilyn Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:33:42 -0700

Here's another bit of information (I am new to this list and dearly hope that I am not re-inventing the wheel -- if this information already exists somewhere, I'd love to have a heads-up from someone. Thxx.)

At http://www.traderjoes.com/products/index.asp you'll find lists of Trader Joe GF products, organized by East and West coasts. I read the West Coast site. It says that Trader Joe's grocery stores has compiled lists of its GF foods with the help of the Celiac Disease Foundation (CDF) in Studio City, California. The site also says: "Although some of the products do not state that they are "gluten free," they appear to be appropriate for people on gluten free diets. ... Always read the label--ingredients and suppliers change. We have made every effort to be accurate; however, we cannot be held responsible for individual reactions to any products. We also have been unable to investigate sources of cross contamination. Use this list at your own risk."