From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:34:42 -0500

Have you ever wondered what areas of the world are the most Celiac-Friendly?
Do you think one particular state, province, or country deserves the honor?
Now you can share your thoughts with GlutenFreeTravelSite.com (
http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com ), where we are having our first annual
contest to select The World's Most Celiac-Friendly Destination.

Whether you want to recommend a restaurant, grocery store or hotel/resort in
your area ‹ or one where youıve traveled -- itıs incredibly easy to Submit a
Review ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com/submit.php ) on
GlutenFreeTravelSite.com.  The geographic location with the most review
submissions by December 31, 2008 will be awarded the official title of
World's Most Celiac-Friendly Destination and get special coverage on the
website in early 2009.

Even if you only have a few places to recommend, submitting your reviews on
the site helps other people on gluten-free diets locate safe restaurants,
grocery stores, and hotels/resorts in your area and places youıve traveled.
And by spreading the word, you help reward these wonderful establishments
who go the extra mile to accommodate gluten-free patrons. We need to
recognize these places so that more restaurants, stores, and hotels/resorts
will recognize the benefits of offering safe and delicious gluten-free food!

While youıre on the site, donıt miss our special Holiday Sale on our ³Gluten
Free Buns² merchandise, with savings up to 20%. The T-shirts, shorts, and
sweatpants make a fun gift for fellow Celiacs! Shop our store now: (
http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com/store.php )

If youıd like to stay informed about all the exciting new additions to
GlutenFreeTravelSite.com ‹ and hear about the latest Featured Reviews of the
Month as soon as theyıre posted, sign up for our monthly email at
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/email.jsp?m=1102014025168&p=oi

Thanks for helping us spread the word about GlutenFreeTravelSite.com. We are
grateful for your support and for our recent recognition by the press,
including a mention in Decemberıs issue of Parentıs Magazine at the end of
the article, ³When Bread Is The Enemy.²

Happy Gluten Free Dining and Traveling this Holiday Season!

Warm regards,
Karen Broussard
Founder and President
Karen Broussard