Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 1996 22:24:44 -0500

I have been reading with interest many of the comments lately. I will
have to admit that when I have had questions in the past I have waited
until I just have to have an answer to ask. Why? Because of some of the
harsh comments I have seen here before. I have gained a lot of great
information on this e-mail list. And have met some terrific people.
But, I find it interesting that a disease, condition, or whatever you
care to call it - which pretty much everyone has agreed affects each
one of us differently, brings such comments at times. We are all different
with different reactions, and so we must bear in mind the disclaimer that
is put on each of our messages "Verify this information before applying
it to your situation". So, if one or more of us find out we are sensitive
to a certain product, than why do others who aren't get all ruffled? I
have found that even when I don't think the information may be useful
to me, that it may be useful down the road, etc.

For those looking for some instant food ideas, check some of the natural,
for I have found a place that makes instant potatoes (the label says
they are gluten free, and have only 100% russet potatoes). Sorry for all
the errors, my computer is acting up. Check natural food companies, or
organicly grown food companies for such products.
I may be snesitive, but with a sensitive disease-condition-health diet
maybe we all should be more tolerant toward another's opinion.
Bonnie Hall