From:
Rick B Schroeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 03:52:51 -0600

Hi, all! I put out a question recently about strange looking mouth sores
that I develop after eating certain foods. They are tiny, black, raised
spots that usually occur on the inside of the cheek. I only received a
few responses, so it must not be a common problem. Two people said their
doctors and dentists thought they were blood blisters. Each person said
they seemed to be connected to eating foods that caused an allergic
reaction.

Guess this is just one of those strange occurances that doesn't have a
definitive answer. Thanks so much to those who replied! Christie in TX