From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:05:42 GMT

Please keep in mind that the objectives of this List are the gluten-free
diet, wheat-free diet, and celiac disease in general.

Sometimes, the List will enter into a discussion that does not have a
direct relationship to our diet. In those cases, we should try to limit
posts to the List. Offline discussion, Internet searches for
additional information and updated summaries are appropriate.

A few posters may reference to the "silver bullet" concept in a hope
that NAET or some other procedure would allow them to go back to a wheat
containing diet. This is not possible for a celiac. Once diagnosed our
only "cure" is the GF diet.

Several celiac researchers are investigating ways to "cure" or "trick"
a celiac's body into tolerating wheat.  But any such treatment, if it
is even possible, will not be available for years to come.

In order to get the List back on topic, the listowners ask that there be
no further discussion on the List regarding NAET.

For the CELIAC listowners,

--
Michael Jones  [log in to unmask]  Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac,  Cel-Kids, & Celiac-Diabetes  Listowners