From:
Bonnie Byers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bonnie Byers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:27:43 -0700

Thanks to those who replied, however I only had 4 responses to report.

1) A health food store in Banff that carries
GF products:   WEEDS & SEEDS CO.

[Ad says:] Complete health food store - excellent values - including gluten free goods
Contact Information
  Email: [log in to unmask]
  Ph: 403-760-5060
  Fax: 403-760-2848
  Box 393, 220 Bear Street, Bear Street Mall # 110
  Banff, AB

In corresponding with the owners,  the following additional information:
  "We have some cookies (MiDel), Hot Cereals (Lundberg - original/cinnamon &
raisin), Nature's Path Mesa Sunrise boxed cereal, soup mixes, rice/soy
pastas, EnerG products (Pretzels), and more. Please let us know what you are
looking for specifically, as I do have enough time to special-order your
favorites for you (if available)."

  "Our hours are:
Monday to Saturday: 10am to 6pm
Sunday: 12 to 6pm."

2)  Thai Kitchen makes something called Noodle Cart (flavored rice noodles) and also some soups - all you need is some hot water for a quick meal. Not
enough for dinner but it makes a decent lunch or side dish at dinner.

3) Fairmont Banff Springs hotel, Rundle Lounge, offers a delicious afternoon tea that is gluten free, with knowledgeabe kitchen and wait staff.

4) One person suggested checking w/ Calgary group for info re: stocking up on groceries
 www.calgaryceliac.com

Thanks to those who replied
Bonnie