From:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lin Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 22:22:55 -0400

I keep returning to the supermarket to pick up odds and ends for Passover, and today I found something new that was actually marked  "Gluten-free"....Gefen brand noodles.

They had thin noodles, wide noodles and macaroni shapes. I have no idea how they taste.

I bought them at Shop Rite in Marlton, New Jersey. If you want to find out where they are sold in your area, the address on the box for the importer is Kenover Marketing Corp. Brooklyn, NY 11232. (You'll probably need to hunt down more of an address.)

Ingredients: potato starch, eggs, walnut oil and salt.
They are kosher for Passover, non-gebrokts and parve (non-dairy).

Lin