From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:11:55 EDT

Red River Celiacs Gluten Intolerance Group will host our 3rd Education
Conference on November 2-3, 2007 at the Courtyard by Marriott in Moorhead, MN  just
across the river from Fargo, ND. Speakers will be Dr. Stefano Guandalini,  U.
of Chicago, Ted Malahias, DDS, Anne Roland Lee from Columbia University
Celiac Disease Center in NYC, and Cynthia Kupper, Executive Director of the
Gluten Intolerance Group of North America. All speakers presented at the
International Celiac Disease Symposium, in New York City, Nov. 2006.

All registration forms and posters are online at _www.redriverceliacs.org_
(http://www.redriverceliacs.org) .

We will have a large vendor area, silent auction, Celiac Social with DJ
entertainment Friday night following a delicious gluten free dinner during
speaker presentations. Saturday will be a full day of speaker presentations with
the latest celiac information. Please spread word about our conference to your
area by printing of posters and placing in health food stores, physician and
health professional offices etc. Dietitian CPEU's and Certificate of
Attendance  available.

If you are a vendor interested in attending our conference, please fill out
forms on our website or contact:
Stacey Juhnke 701- 237-4854 or
Sandy  Kohler 701-361-8589
for more information or email [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask]) .

Don't miss this great opportunity!
Visit our website today for latest information, _www.redriverceliacs.org_
(http://www.redriverceliacs.org)